TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"For me, it's not about a number on a scale. It's not about necessarily even a size. It's about feeling good and being comfortable in your own skin. Right now, I feel really great. I feel better than I've ever felt," she added. The new Carey revealed to US chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, how a French diet and a fitness guru helped her lose the unwanted pounds.
She even invited Oprah's cameras to film her punishing get-fit routine with trainer Patricia as she went through stretches and exercises in a pool. She gave the show access to the kitchen at her luxury New York apartment to see where her healthy meals are prepared.
Mariah also revealed she found it most difficult to give up her favourite meal, macaroni and cheese. "It broke my heart. That's the thing that I have difficulty letting go of because that's comfort food. So basically I'm uncomfortable," she added.