TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"Mariah is the nicest person to work with; everyone loves her. But she was uncomfortable being uglied up for the part," New York daily quoted the source, as saying. In the movie, the 37-year-old singer is portraying a Southern waitress who sets off with two brothers in search of their father. Though, the singer cum actress did consent to cornrows, she refused to put on the fake nose and bushy eyebrows that had been conceived for the part.
"When she saw the nose, she called her people and decided against it. She was not a diva about it, but she did seem very insecure about her appearance," said the source. Meanwhile, a source close to Daniels denied that the production had suggested she wear a fake nose.