TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
"Mariah is the nicest person to work with; everyone loves her. But she was uncomfortable being uglied up for the part," New York daily quoted the source, as saying. In the movie, the 37-year-old singer is portraying a Southern waitress who sets off with two brothers in search of their father. Though, the singer cum actress did consent to cornrows, she refused to put on the fake nose and bushy eyebrows that had been conceived for the part.
"When she saw the nose, she called her people and decided against it. She was not a diva about it, but she did seem very insecure about her appearance," said the source. Meanwhile, a source close to Daniels denied that the production had suggested she wear a fake nose.