TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
The couple who have been staying at a 6,000 pounds-a-night villa in a private resort astonished holidaymakers by sailing a dinghy to a public beach, where they sat on sunloungers laughing and holding hands. Everyone could see they only had eyes for each other. They seemed so happy and relaxed like they;d been together years, The Sun quoted an onlooker, as saying.
Another added: Paul looks so happy he seems years younger. A source revealed that Sir Paul took Nancy on a 45-minute sailing trip before they moored and swam ashore to the beach. They walked in the surf and bent to look at starfish in the clear water. The pair have also been spotted riding bikes, smooching and giggling like teenagers, the source added.