TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"If you go into my dressing room there's a little bowl with Ricola cough drops in it and Vocal Zones [lozenges] and the spray is Singer's Secret. There's vitamins two kinds of Bs and a C and then there are energy-plus tablets. I know they help me," the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
Meat Loaf, who is regarded as the power ballad king by his fans, had to quit his British tour early last autumn, due to a cyst on his vocal cords. Now that he is back on the road, the singer says that he is also trying to overcome his dependence on such remedies.
"Before a show, I'm so uptight, so nervous and so antsy and so afraid and so paranoid. But I'm slow about taking the remedies, which start about 5pm. There's some I take at 5.30 and there's some at 6.15 and some at 6.45. It's a three-hour regimen. When they have meet-and-greets before a show, that throws me off. I'm so locked into this routine," he said.