TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
London (ANI): English pop singer Melanie Brown or Mel B as she is more popularly known, has been chosen as the new Ultimo girl. The Spice Girl replaced 26-year-old Sarah Harding as the underwear firm's top model. The reason Harding was dropped, was because the Girls Aloud star lost her curves and spilled out of a corset on a shoot.
Mel B has been praised by Ultimo founder Michelle Mone as being their "biggest ever signing", which has come as a blow to former models Rachel Hunter and Penny Lancaster. Brown, who modelled the gear at a mansion in Beverly Hills, was asked how she felt about the whole thing. "I've never been in better shape so I jumped at the chance," The Sun quoted her as saying
|Actresses | Actors | Sizzling Shots | Hollywood Videos|