TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The organizers of the show were eager for the star to duet on hits from the album with a number of contemporary performers, including Will.I.Am, Akon, Kanye West and Fergie, reports New York Daily News. But Jackson was reluctant to take on such a big project at short notice.
The show's producer Ken Ehrlich said that he would do the tribute only if Jackson sang and danced, said insiders. "Michael can't go along with that. He needs more time to rehearse new versions of the songs. And everything requires new choreography," the source added. But, now the buzz making rounds is that Ehrlich has agreed to having Jackson just appear onstage - apparently believing viewers will tune in just to see what Jacko looks like now.