TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The organizers of the show were eager for the star to duet on hits from the album with a number of contemporary performers, including Will.I.Am, Akon, Kanye West and Fergie, reports New York Daily News. But Jackson was reluctant to take on such a big project at short notice.
The show's producer Ken Ehrlich said that he would do the tribute only if Jackson sang and danced, said insiders. "Michael can't go along with that. He needs more time to rehearse new versions of the songs. And everything requires new choreography," the source added. But, now the buzz making rounds is that Ehrlich has agreed to having Jackson just appear onstage - apparently believing viewers will tune in just to see what Jacko looks like now.