TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"Performing is like sex. It is an addiction. It is why we are out there doing it. But you do have to be careful. To do it well, you can't do it all the time. It has to be the right time," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
He added: "It's like when you are young you think you should be having sex all the time. If you're reading a book, all you are thinking about is 'Why am I reading a book, why aren't I having sex? I'm wasting my time if I'm not having sex.' It is the most amazing feeling. But to do it right you have to prepare for it, you go up and perform and you get into this zone."