TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
"Performing is like sex. It is an addiction. It is why we are out there doing it. But you do have to be careful. To do it well, you can't do it all the time. It has to be the right time," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
He added: "It's like when you are young you think you should be having sex all the time. If you're reading a book, all you are thinking about is 'Why am I reading a book, why aren't I having sex? I'm wasting my time if I'm not having sex.' It is the most amazing feeling. But to do it right you have to prepare for it, you go up and perform and you get into this zone."