TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
It will also focus on how her family, especially her mother Leticia, helps to keep her grounded. Included in the book, Disney says, will be never-before-seen photos, family stories and a look at the star's inner circle.
"I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me," People quoted Cyrus as saying. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together, and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams," she added. Publication is scheduled in spring 2009, to coincide with the premier of the Hannah Montana feature movie.