TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"Be strong like me. It might take a few years, but you can come out the other side and be a better person," The Sun quoted Mills, as saying. The unnamed woman said: "I guess she knows what she's talking about."
Mills recently launched a taunting attack on the former Beatle, wishing him luck with his 'three girlfriends.' In her first television interview since winning a 24.3million-pound divorce settlement, Mills accused the veteran singer of having three girlfriends.