TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The Miss USA competition will take place on April 11th in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Osmond siblings Donnie and Marie will be hosting the event, which was set up by businessman Donald Trump. The animal rights activist, who became famous in America when she appeared on Dancing With The Stars last year, has hired high profile US lawyer Gloria Allred to help her improve her image in the United States.
The attorney said that she is "honoured to represent Ms Mills because she respects Ms Mills' courage throughout her difficult and painful divorce," as reported by Showbiz Spy. In the divorce settlement, Heather had stated that she should receive 125 million pounds from McCartney, but she was awarded only 24.3million pounds.
She had also been branded by the High Court judge who presided over the case as a "less than impressive witness" who indulged in "make believe".