TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
"I have had my ups and downs with her. While she was busy talking about why I shouldn't be there and bad-mouthing me, I just got on with the job and kept silent," the Sun quoted Dannii as saying. "I think it was very embarrassing for her when two out of three of my artists ended up getting the No1 and No2 slots," she said.
"Only Simon Cowell has ever done that. So I thought I should go to Sharon and say, 'Go suck on that!' But I restrained myself," she stated. "There was only one person who didn't congratulate me - and that was Ms Osbourne," she added. The feud between Dannii and Osbourne was so bitter, that it made Simon Cowell give them an ultimatum that if they did not stop their bickering, he'd axe them from The X Factor.