TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
The singer credited her boyfriend, real estate agent Matt Robinson, for her new-found body confidence. "Matt likes everything about my body. It's great, the way he sees me. "I'll say: 'Does my bum look big in this?' and he'll go: 'Phwoar, yes!' and I'm like: 'Oh, OK...' That completely changed my thinking about my body," she said.
"I could never be a size zero. In fact, I don"t think skinny women would be much fun in bed. I'm all about overall fitness and being healthy. I try and stick to The Zone Diet which is about eating the right combination of fat, carbs and protein," she added.