TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"My music is my heart and my soul and my guts and my blood," the Edinburgh Evening News quoted her, as saying. "I create every aspect of it, from the artwork onwards, espec-ially for my new album, on which I wrote all the songs. While I was doing the movie, I was very passionate about it and it was my whole life for three months. But I didn't feel like I had anything to lose from it," she added.
Jones, daughter of sitar legend Ravi Shankar, also revealed that Wong banned her from taking acting lessons."I found an acting coach and took a couple of lessons, then I asked Kar Wai what I should start working on – you know, because I knew nothing about this character," she said.
"And he said, 'No, don't take acting lessons. I want you to be natural'. So I said, 'Are you sure? Are you crazy? You've never seen me act," she added.
In My Blueberry Nights Jones plays Elizabeth who, after being dumped by the love of her life, sets off on a road trip across America.