TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
"I wish she was here tonight. I hope she gets well soon!" she added. Adrian Grenier, who was Paris' man for the night, also added his sympathy for Britney. "Hollywood is a tough town. Britney's has it tough I feel sad for her," he said. However the pair did not let Brit's no-show damper their spirits for long and they were soon seen grooving on the dance floor.