TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Sir Paul has told friends that he wants to play the field. Following his "disaster" with Mills, he does not intend to marry again and won't be rushed into another long-term relationship. "Paul is keeping his options open and is seeing many women. He has a lot of interest from many lovely women and he's happy to go out with all of them," News of the World quoted a pal of the singer, as saying. "None of us would be surprised if Paul met a fourth woman and took her on holiday with him.
"He doesn't want to rush into another heavy relationship. He just wants to go out, have fun and live life. He really likes Nancy but he is not taking things too seriously. He doesn't even acknowledge they are in a relationship at this stage. "We're not sure Nancy sees it that way. She seems to have very deep feelings for him. But he is back on top form, loving being the eligible bachelor after that horrible divorce," the pal added.
Despite McCartney's relationship with Nancy, the millionaire musician remains close to Rosanna, 48, who he has wined and dined in London several times in the last six months, the source revealed. Macca's pal said: "He speaks regularly to Rosanna and they plan to meet up very soon."
The superstar has also become very close in the last few months to Tanya, 53, daughter of his old Beatles days friend and former horse adviser Peter Larrigan. "Tanya is another friend who helped him through his woes recently. They have known each other for years but have been in closer contact lately," the pal said.