TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
PETA bosses, claim that their job offer is not an April Fool's Day joke, but said that they are targeting Britney as she has earlier worn fur and bought animals from pet stores. "After seeing your excellent performance on How I Met Your Mother, PETA would like to offer you a real job as a receptionist," Contactmusic quoted Newkirk, as writing in the offer letter.
He added: "It could be for as little as an hour, and you would see from the inside why we are so concerned about issues like fur and homeless dogs and cats. As a 'thank you' for your willingness to learn and help, we would donate 1,000 dollars to a children's charity."