TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
According to a court spokesman, the 'Babyshambles' frontman has been jailed for a "breach of time keeping, non-compliance of his order and using different drugs." Judge Davinder Lachar had earlier given him a four-month suspended sentence in October, along with an 18-month supervision order and a 12-month drug rehabilitation order.
Doherty has also been asked to pay a 400 pounds fine for driving without insurance and a 75 pounds fine for having no MOT certificate. He has also been forced to postpone his gigs at the Royal Albert Hall and Glastonbury Festival, following his imprisonment.
"Unfortunately Peter has had to postpone his show at the Royal Albert Hall on April 26th," the Telegraph quoted a spokesman for EMI, as saying. "The show is due to be rescheduled and all tickets will be valid for the new date once it has been announced. Peter was very much looking forward to the show and would like to offer his sincerest apologies to all his fans and all those concerned," the spokesman added.