TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Other inmates at West London"s Wormwood Scrubs are furious that the star has been given the extra bedding, a TV and a radio, especially when other prisoners have to spend weeks earning points for good behaviour before being handed such privileges. The 29-year-old rocker has been moved to the segregation wing with 16 high-risk lags, including pedophiles.
"He's in the segregation unit because of who he is. It's thought he could be vulnerable," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "He's been put on enhanced privileges, which means he can have virtually what he wants, so that includes an extra mattress, TV and radio. It's basically the five-star treatment, which takes most prisoners weeks of good behaviour to achieve," the source added.
Doherty was jailed for 14 weeks because he broke the terms of his suspended sentence for possessing crack cocaine, heroin, cannabis and ketamine. The Babyshambles singer revealed to a friend that he was terrified of jail. "Pete obviously didn't want to go to prison but he was philosophical," his solicitor said.