TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention! Pics
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
But an emailed reply to Lastseason's founder Stefano Passantino from Pete's management, stated that the "bare minimum" would be thirty grand. "I think you are batting substantially below the mark," the Sun quoted the singer's management as saying."The fee on this would be a bare minimum of 30,000 pounds before we even begin to discuss anything," the management added.
Stefano Passantino was quite taken aback with the demands, as he did not think Pete was worth the amount stated. "When they said £30,000 I nearly had a heart attack. Who does the bloke think he is, Claudia Schiffer?" Stefano said. "I thought Pete could do with a day's work for what would be good money by anyone's standards. He is just not worth that much," he added.