TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
However he was not able to attend the launch of the show as he is currently behind bars serving a 14-week sentence at a London jail for breaching the terms of his probation. Ever since the show opened, Doherty has been widely condemned by anti-drugs groups for glamorising the use of illegal substances in his artwork.
There was even a drawing of ex-girlfriend Kate Moss with his signature scrawled in blood. The 29-year-old also failed to impress art experts, with David West, owner of London's Decima gallery.
"It's not got any artistic merit. He's using his blood to make them interesting, but when you look at them they're what any four-year-old can do," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.