TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
He goes on to explain that his public persona is "nothing more than a horrible, cartoon-like monster that bears no relation to the quiet, shy, retiring, teetotal, police-loving, clean-nosed poet you see before you now". However, even though Pete says he"s clean, the mag claimed his nine-bedroom home in Marlborough, Wilts was stinking to high heaven.
"There are kittens everywhere. The stench is overwhelming. You have to be careful where you step," the mag said. It seems that Pete's house does not even have beds, just floorboards and plenty of stained sheets, and as the mag stated, it was no surprise that singer Amy Winehouse and her grubby hubby Blake Fielder-Civil felt right at home there. Pete says they used to visit him and have a "few drinkies and crisps" and "a bit of a singsong".
"She had me in tears when I'd just split with me missus, singing at me with this amazing voice of hers," the mag reported him as saying. The Babyshambles front man also claimed to be writing a book, something about a "sizzling gypsy tale, a rambling, shambling melody of a novel that came about when I was still on the fighting juice. Fascinating stuff."