TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
And as a result her DVB denim range has been dumped by a string of US fashion stores after poor sales and complaints about a lack of promotional work. Top outlets Fred Segal and Kitson have dropped Victoria's range including 100 pounds jeans, as the former Spice Girl embarks on a career as a fashion designer.
"We asked her PR people so many times for her to appear but she didn't. Celebrity lines are no different from an album or music tour. They have to be promoted to sell," News of the World quoted Fraser Ross, owner of Kitson, as saying.
When she launched the range, Victoria said, "I want everything to be perfect." "I'm not just a celebrity with a licensing deal. There isn't a single rivet or button that goes on a pair of jeans that I haven't designed or tested myself," she added.