TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
"I'm single. If a good guy comes along we'll make it work, but for now I'm having fun being a single woman," The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying. However, the 'Umbrella' star is just looking for same basic qualities in her man, saying she wants "someone who makes me happy, makes me laugh, and keeps me in good spirits."
The 20-year-old singer also said that the favourite part of her body is her bum and she"s been working to keep then in good shape. "I keep working at it as I want it to be perfect. It makes my clothes look good – and guys like it!" she said. Just two weeks back, Rihanna was spotted getting cosy with 18-year-old Brown at a Grammy's after-party. And Brown claimed at the time that they were just friends.
"We're just friends… We hang out," he said. However, just after 2 days, the couple was again spotted together walking hand-in-hand into a private room at L.A. hot spot Les Deux to celebrate Rihanna's 20th birthday party.