TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Surrey-based Ringo, who also has a flat in Chelsea, admitted he rarely returns to his home city and doesn't miss a thing about it, and when asked if he would move back there, he pulled a comedy face. After his revelation, a lot of complaints were received by radio phone-ins, in the city, and there have also been condemnations against him on the Internet.
"I wonder how much we paid for him to appear. I bet there were some red faces," the Sun reported one angry Scouser as writing.