TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"Some of Robbie's acquaintances in LA have been having a chuckle at his expense," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "He is leading a bizarre existence at the moment - vanishing into the desert to look at stars in far-flung galaxies. He is dead set on buying himself his own observatory in the desert. He is hooked on all things from outer space," the source added.
Williams had earlier confessed that he had experienced three dramatic sightings of UFOs in LA - and his desire to hang up his mic to study aliens after his ET experiences. He said, "I'm stopping being a pop star. I'm going to be a ufologist."