TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
"As an artist and art lover, I am devoted to the human form," BBC quoted Wood as saying. "I have had the privilege and excitement of standing in the wings of the Royal Ballet and sketching Britain's premiere ballet dancers. "The precision of physical movement of these dancers is mesmerising," he added.
Wood said that the auction would "support artists through the Royal Academy Schools so people like me can continue to be inspired by new talent". Others joining in to donate their pieces to the auction include Tracy Emin, Mary Fedden and Ken Howard.