TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
These two bids were among the highest offered for 40 items that Shakira donated to an Internet auction for her Bare Feet Foundation, which is building a school for impoverished children in northern Colombia. One more popular item of the curvy lass, a shiny lavender skirt with turquoise-and-coral beading that she wore while singing 'Hips Don't Lie' has fetched more than 1,000 dollars.
All the items belonged to the star's 2007 "Oral Fixation" tour. Still up for grabs is an electric Fender guitar and an acoustic Taylor guitar, both having the 31-year-old singer's autograph. The auction has raised 76,000 dollars in total.
"It was a phenomenal success. We had bidders from 10 countries," the Sun quoted Eric Gazin, president of Auction Cause, as saying.