TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Cowell admits that he started thinking about his cash after a chat with his mother Julie on holiday in Barbados over Christmas. "Mum asked, 'Have you ever made a will?' I said, 'Thanks a lot!' But it got me thinking," The Sun quoted him, as saying. He also believes that his charity would not offend his family or girlfriend Terri Seymour. "Hopefully I'll be a lot older when it happens, so it won't affect them much!" he added