TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
According to the court judgment, the former Beatles member bought his first house in the mid-1960s in St John's Wood, northwest London near the Abbey Road studios where the group often recorded. In 1984, the 65-year-old legend splurged on a pad in mid-town Manhattan, New York, reports the Sun.
Macca also bought a country retreat in the Hamptons, the millionaire's playground on Long Island in New York State in December 1998. By 1999, he became the owner of properties in East Sussex, Essex, Somerset and Merseyside, along with a Scottish estate on the Mull of Kintyre. He also owns houses in the US, including one in Beverly Hills. His total property empire is worth a 33,979,000 pounds.