TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
However, the 68-year-old, charged for taking indecent pictures of young child models, insisted he said to the girl when she was 15 that she was too young to pose naked. Caffell, renowned for his platinum printing technique and for his work with Sir Paul and his late wife Linda, also denies sexually abusing her during the sessions.
"Having done this job for 45 years I was unlikely to be anything other than within the law," the Mirror quoted Caffell, as saying.
The dad-of-three, who is also friends with David Bailey, now faces 12 charges rather than 18 after the judge cleared him of allegations relating to another girl. The court trial continues.