TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The rapper, whose real name is Calvin Broadus Jr., also said that the media was just not interested in reporting the same. "The KKK gave Obama money. They was one of his biggest supporters... Why wouldn't they be? The media won't tell you that. They don't want you to know that. They just want you to know that this n**ger befriended this other n**ger who be threatening your values," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. "But we all know all presidents lie to get into f**king office. That's their job," he said.
Dogg, however, revealed that he still believed that Obama was very much likely to emerge victorious in the October elections. "In America's eyes, that muthaf**ker's gonna be president 'cos (John) MCCain can't f**k with him. Hillary (Clinton) can't f**k with him. He's winning over white people, white ladies," he said.