TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
The rapper, whose real name is Calvin Broadus Jr., also said that the media was just not interested in reporting the same. "The KKK gave Obama money. They was one of his biggest supporters... Why wouldn't they be? The media won't tell you that. They don't want you to know that. They just want you to know that this n**ger befriended this other n**ger who be threatening your values," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. "But we all know all presidents lie to get into f**king office. That's their job," he said.
Dogg, however, revealed that he still believed that Obama was very much likely to emerge victorious in the October elections. "In America's eyes, that muthaf**ker's gonna be president 'cos (John) MCCain can't f**k with him. Hillary (Clinton) can't f**k with him. He's winning over white people, white ladies," he said.