TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
However, she did not enter the court even after constantly coaxed to get out of the car, by her attorneys Anne Kiley and Tara Scott. Brit"s attorneys had to be summoned out of the court's cafeteria down to the underground parking garage where the 26-year-old singer was safely ensconced.
The lawyers tried persuading her to enter the court, calling her chances of regaining visitation with sons Sean and Jayden "slim and bleak" unless she testified, but to no avail. Even Sam encouraged her by telling the troubled star to "just get it over with," reports The New York Post. Failing to make up her mind, Brit was told by Adnan: "we could just drive around for a few minutes and figure it out."
According to a source, as time was getting near 1:45, Kiley and Scott gave up on Britney and went back to the hearing. Later the pop wreck had Sam drive around the block and stop back at the court, where she got out of the car and was immediately scared back in by the press gathered outside.
After the incident, Anne Kiley was reportedly spotted on a phone call in the recess. Britney was at that point enjoying a chicken caesar at the Gaucho Grill.