TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The 33-year-old star has said that she was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because she didn't want to send out a confused message. She said that the reason she decided to do the tour was to show her kids that mummy was once a pop star.
According to Victoria, she has been thinking about this for a long time. She said that she is not in the music industry any more, but in the fashion industry. Presently, she claimed to be putting together a team of people now, so it will be her main project when she finishes this tour in a month's time.
Victoria is adamant she will never perform with the band again; adding that it is the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together. The Spice Girls tour will now finish in Toronto, Canada, on February 26.