TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
A source has revealed that despite claiming to be good pals, Posh Sporty, Scary, Ginger, Baby argued constantly as they tried to record the YouTube footage for fans apologising for cancelling part of the comeback tour.
"It's reached a level of no return—the girls are definitely not parting from the tour as friends," News of the World quoted the source, as saying. The special video message shows the five Spices explaining that their tour had gone on for longer than they expected and said that they couldn"t continue any longer, as they missed their families too much. While dismissing reports of a rift, Mel C pretended to punch the others and said: "And as for the fighting, we hate each other. We love each other! Are you kidding me?"
However, the source revealed that the true story is actually very different from the video, which was meant to be a PR stunt. "The YouTube video was a total PR stunt to play down the fact they're still fighting. They were at each other's throats before and during the recording of the video—it took seven goes to get it right," the source said. The insider said that there was real competition between Geri and Victoria about how to do the video.
"Geri had written a poem for the fans but the others thought it was cheesy. Geri was cross because she couldn't have it her way," the source said. Another bone of contention was Posh's wish to make all the girls wear Roberto Cavalli outfits.
"But they weren't having any of it, especially Mel B who's sick of Posh telling everyone what to do," the source said. The insider also revealed that Victoria and Mel C argued over flowers Posh had received from hubby David.
"Victoria asked Mel C if she had got any flowers from her boyfriend and Mel took it as a dig," the source said. However, the mole added that the only band member who is unable to cope with the break-up is Emma. "Emma's very teary because she's so disappointed their revived friendship is falling to pieces," the source said.