TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
"Since we moved to California I have realised how important it is to practise safe sun for myself and to keep my three boys' skin well protected as well," The Sun quoted Posh, as saying. "Skin cancer is a huge problem and I really wanted to help raise awareness by taking part in Marc's initiative," she added.
Victoria also fronted the Marc Jacobs spring/summer 08 collection which saw her hiding in giant Marc Jacobs gift boxes and shopping bags.