TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
"Barbra Streisand had high ticket prices but only did three nights while Prince did 21 nights but sold tickets for next to nothing," Daily Snack quoted a source as telling the Evening Standard. "Not many groups can sell out 17 gigs at 75 pounds a ticket, it's quite an achievement," the source added.
The band, which is moving on to Manchester, concluded their final gig at the former Millennium Dome on Tuesday Jan 22 night. Even though the group is making a lot of money, Halliwell, aka Ginger Spice, claimed that the comeback tour had nothing to do with money.
"The truth of the matter is, to put on this tour has cost 18.6 million pounds," she said. "We have done this purely to celebrate our fans, the music and ourselves. This is not a moneymaking expedition. It really isn't. Hopefully we will break even but it has never been about that," she added.