TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
From what the insiders told America's Life + Style magazine, the meeting might just aid in Britney's recovery from mental illness issues, for which the 'Toxic' star was hospitalised twice earlier this year.
"Jamie reached out to Justin and asked if he'd be willing to come over to Britney's house to talk to her face-to-face, and Justin said yes. Jamie's hoping that by finally seeing him, she'll be able to get some real closure, some resolution. He thinks that might be a huge help to her," Contactmusic quoted a source, as saying.
It was just last month that Timberlake had made a tongue-in-cheek against Britney while inducting Madonna into the Rock + Roll Hall Of Fame, where he joked: "There have been a lot of wannabes, I may have even dated a couple of them." Britney and Timberlake were together for almost four years since 1998, till they split in 2002.