TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Tunstall said that for her, the song, which was used in the 2006 film The Devil Wears Prada, has become her vote in the US election race. "I could ask them not to use it," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her, as saying. “With the Hillary Clinton thing, it would come down to me calling them and asking them not to do it but I am so desperate to see a Democratic government get in, because I can't vote. It is my way of supporting them," she added.
The 32-year-old is heading to Byron Bay for the East Coast Blues and Roots Festival this weekend, a genre Tunstall said she is keen to discover. "I wanted to explore a pop-rock in Drastic Fantastic, now I want to put my boots on and play some blues," she said.