TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Melbourne (ANI): Looks like country music singer Keith Urban's new single, 'Sweet Thing', is based on his own romantic self, for even after two years of marriage, the singer makes it a point to reach home by dinner and brings flowers for his wife Nicole Kidman. In a recent interview, he said that he could relate to the lovestruck Romeo, which is a recurring character in his songs.
"Oh I can relate to that guy. I like that sort of romance and that feeling of always trying to be worthy of (someone's love), of never resting on your laurels. There's a lot of effort involved in that early part of a relationship to get the other person's attention and then impressing them by figuring out their needs and what they want," the Daily Telegraph quoted him, as saying. "I wake up every day with the same lust and hunger and want for everything I do, both personally and professionally," he added.
"I think at the end of the day that we shouldn't stop trying to give more and more and be everything for that person you love. That is imperative for keeping romance alive," said Urban. He added: "It's very easy to do you keep buying flowers, writing cards. On how fatherhood is influencing his musical career, he said: ?I don?t know if being a father is coming out literally in any of this album," he says.
"My marriage, and now becoming a father, has brought a sense of purpose in my life and has centred me. In a sense I'm rediscovering what I love about music and creating art and all that has become more raw to me."