TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It was claimed that Foster deliberately tried to disrupt the shoot by dressing her in unstylish clothes, leaving the 'The Way I Are' singer upset. "The day of the shoot, Tameka dressed Keri very badly - she looked like an extra," Contactmusic quoted the source, as telling the publication.
The source also claimed that Foster also took a dislike to Usher's longtime choreographer,Jamaica, and banned her from the set. In fact, it was also claimed that when Usher and Foster were spotted at the Beverly Hills Hotel last week, "They barely said one word to each other," said the source. But, Benny Medina, Usher's manager has claimed that the rumours hold no ground and are completely false.
"Keri could not have been happier with Tameka's choices in the styling, hair and make-up. Jamaica was flown out and arrived a day late to do Keri's choreography, and was on-set at all times. The shoot itself went brilliantly," he said.