TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
It was claimed that Foster deliberately tried to disrupt the shoot by dressing her in unstylish clothes, leaving the 'The Way I Are' singer upset. "The day of the shoot, Tameka dressed Keri very badly - she looked like an extra," Contactmusic quoted the source, as telling the publication.
The source also claimed that Foster also took a dislike to Usher's longtime choreographer,Jamaica, and banned her from the set. In fact, it was also claimed that when Usher and Foster were spotted at the Beverly Hills Hotel last week, "They barely said one word to each other," said the source. But, Benny Medina, Usher's manager has claimed that the rumours hold no ground and are completely false.
"Keri could not have been happier with Tameka's choices in the styling, hair and make-up. Jamaica was flown out and arrived a day late to do Keri's choreography, and was on-set at all times. The shoot itself went brilliantly," he said.