- Victoria Beckham Hates Walking On The Red Carpet
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
According to Grazia magazine, David came close to tears as he witnessed the plight of African orphans during his four-day trip as United Nations Children"s Fund goodwill ambassador. During the trip the former England captain helped immunise babies and witnessed a birth. "I was close to tears. I had to step back and take a deep breath. I'm a very emotional person and I'm even more emotional now I'm a parent," he said upon his return," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
The sources have also revealed that the Beckhams have sought advice from friend Tom Cruise, who adopted a son and daughter with ex-wife Nicole Kidman. A representative for the Beckhams responded: "They both have said that they admire people who go through the adoption process, their focus is raising their own three boys."