TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
According to Grazia magazine, David came close to tears as he witnessed the plight of African orphans during his four-day trip as United Nations Children"s Fund goodwill ambassador. During the trip the former England captain helped immunise babies and witnessed a birth. "I was close to tears. I had to step back and take a deep breath. I'm a very emotional person and I'm even more emotional now I'm a parent," he said upon his return," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
The sources have also revealed that the Beckhams have sought advice from friend Tom Cruise, who adopted a son and daughter with ex-wife Nicole Kidman. A representative for the Beckhams responded: "They both have said that they admire people who go through the adoption process, their focus is raising their own three boys."