TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
According to Grazia magazine, David came close to tears as he witnessed the plight of African orphans during his four-day trip as United Nations Children"s Fund goodwill ambassador. During the trip the former England captain helped immunise babies and witnessed a birth. "I was close to tears. I had to step back and take a deep breath. I'm a very emotional person and I'm even more emotional now I'm a parent," he said upon his return," Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
The sources have also revealed that the Beckhams have sought advice from friend Tom Cruise, who adopted a son and daughter with ex-wife Nicole Kidman. A representative for the Beckhams responded: "They both have said that they admire people who go through the adoption process, their focus is raising their own three boys."