TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"We're working on it. We're very family oriented," usmagazine.com quoted him, as saying. "We always wanted a big family, which was weird because when we first got together we never even discussed how many children we wanted.
"It's worked out that we want a big family and we love kids so it's worked out perfect," he added. The couple, who have been married for nearly nine years, are already parents to three sons - Brooklyn, 8, Romeo, 5, and Cruz, 3.