TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Victoria has also revealed that she agreed to a Spice reunion only for her sons Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and two-year-old Cruz. "I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn't want to send out a confused message," New of the World quoted her as saying. "The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once.
Victoria has even hinted that she may not join 'Spice Girls" in future again. "I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not in the music industry any more. I'm in the fashion industry," she said. "I'm putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month. It's the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together," she added.