TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Victoria has also revealed that she agreed to a Spice reunion only for her sons Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and two-year-old Cruz. "I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn't want to send out a confused message," New of the World quoted her as saying. "The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once.
Victoria has even hinted that she may not join 'Spice Girls" in future again. "I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not in the music industry any more. I'm in the fashion industry," she said. "I'm putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month. It's the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together," she added.