- Victoria Beckham Hates Walking On The Red Carpet
- 5 Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Gone Through Cosmetic Dentistry
- Shilpa Shetty Goes To Hollywood, Collaborates With Victoria Beckham
- David Beckham's Birthday: His Oh-So-Hot Underwear Ads
- Victoria Beckham's Birthday: Romantic Pics With David Beckham
- 11 Celebrities Who Admitted Getting Boobs Job: Iggy, Kourtney & More...
Victoria has also revealed that she agreed to a Spice reunion only for her sons Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and two-year-old Cruz. "I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn't want to send out a confused message," New of the World quoted her as saying. "The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once.
Victoria has even hinted that she may not join 'Spice Girls" in future again. "I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not in the music industry any more. I'm in the fashion industry," she said. "I'm putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month. It's the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together," she added.