TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
According to her friends, Winehouse has hit new lows in her personal life, and her emotions are being reflected in her new songs. She has been working with her producer pal Mark Ronson and 'writing sinister song lyrics about death.' The pals also said that some of the lyrics are so bleak that it is even being described as 'suicidal music'.
"Her next album is darker than ever. Amy's got low self-esteem anyway but her skin has made her want to hide away from the rest of the world. And we have started noticing more and more cuts on her arms," The Sun quoted a source, as saying. "Her problems are pushing her over the edge and she's turning into a depressed recluse. It's not good for her to stay in so much.
"People try to get her to leave the house and tell her not to worry about what people say. But she'd rather sit around her dingy flat all day writing about death," the source added. However, the source insisted that despite the dark nature of the new album, it is sure to be a hit with fans.
"She's written quite a lot of the third album already. It is very, very dark but she produces some of her best music when she's in pain - and the past few months have been hell for her," the source said. "She might have all this fame and wealth but she's never been so down as she is now," the source added.