- Tony Bennett Grieves Amy Winehouse's Death, Says She Was His Idol
- Amy Winehouse Birthday: Facts To Know About The Grammy Winner
- Amy Review: A Beautiful Documentary On The Lost Star, Amy Winehouse
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' Trailer Is Out
- Amy Winehouse's Documentary 'Amy' To Release In July, See Poster
- Amy Winehouse's Life-Size Bronze Statue Unveiled In London
"Amy decided to enter the facility today after talks with her record label, management, family and doctors," said the statement. She has come to understand that she requires specialist treatment to continue her ongoing recovery from drug addiction and prepare for her planned appearance at the Grammy Awards. Amy entered the facility by mutual agreement and continues to receive the full support of all concerned.
"Amy is the most talented and important musical artist of her generation and has made huge strides on her road to recovery. Universal Music Group wants nothing more than to see her take the time she needs to come back to full health and fulfil her incredible potential with the label."
It is believed that the 24-year-old singer decided to enter rehab facility the British newspaper The Sun reported and posted a video featuring her allegedly smoking crack cocaine. However, police is still deciding whether to take a legal action against her. "The video has been handed in to us and we are still deciding what action ill be taken," said a Metropolitan Police spokesman.