TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
London (ANI): Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has picked up another addiction a BBC1 game show by the name of 'Hole In The Wall'. Winehouse is so addicted to the show, which is aired on Saturdays, that she has even approached producers to let her take part in it.
"Amy is addicted to Hole In The Wall. She reckons it's the greatest TV show she's seen in years," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"Obviously, this year she hasn't had the busiest work schedule so she has spent a lot of time in front of the box. She thinks the show is an absolute hoot and has asked producers if she can star in an upcoming episode. They're giving it some thought but are understandably in two minds as to whether a junkie, wrapped in silver, jumping through holes will go down well with the prime-time viewing public," the source added.