TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
"Amy's doing well. She is not going back to rehab at this time," Usmagazine.com quoted her rep, as saying. Moreover, after spending two weeks in treatment this past January, Winehouse's face was seen covered in scabs, which the British newspaper claimed to be a result of drugs. "The problem is that her face looks bad because of impetigo - it's not a nice thing, but it's not related to drugs. It's a bacterial infection," the rep added.