TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The 24-year-old singer neither visited her jailed husband on his birthday on April 16, nor did she send a card in time. From what her pals say, Amy is already living as "a single woman" but would not break up with Civil, at least not when he is behind the bars.
The 'Rehab' singer is not quite regular when it comes to visiting Blake in Bentonville Prison, North London, where he is awaiting trial on assault and trial-fixing allegations. "Amy does everything she can not to visit. She forgets she is married half the time. There are a few men she is close to and Blake can't stand it," The Sun quoted a pal, as saying. Amy's dad is also speculating a split for his daughter, saying: "It wouldn't surprise me if Amy and Blake had broken up."