TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
London, (ANI): Amy Winehouse's father Mitch is reportedly fuming after learning his singer daughter got back in bed with her druggie ex-husband. Mitch, who suffers from heart problems and high blood pressure, was said to be raging after Amy's security guard told him that she was with former jailbird Blake Fielder-Civil.
The former cabbie, who holds Blake responsible for his daughter's previous drug addiction, apparently threw his former son-in-law out of her London house but not without an alleged threat to "punch his lights out. Mitch hates the fact he's reappeared - it's making him ill. It'll force him into an early grave," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"Blake begged Mitch not to hit him when he chucked him out. Mitch was absolutely furious, he still is. He can't believe Blake has wormed his way back into his daughter's life," the source added. The source further said: "He thinks it's the worst scenario for Amy. Just when she's starting to sort herself out, the man responsible for dragging her into the gutter is crawling back into her life. "Mitch is praying history doesn't repeat itself. He is dreading the day he finds his daughter is back on hard drugs because of him. He's worried sick."