TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
London, (ANI): Amy Winehouse recently had a good drilling at the dentist after suffering a terrible toothache, it has emerged. The 'Back to Black' hitmaker apparently got an emergency appointment in Hadley Wood, north London.
The troubled singer had dressed up for the treatment in a leopard-print vest, reports The Sun. Meanwhile, sources say that Winehouse wants to reunite with her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple had a quickie divorce earlier this year.