TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
London, (ANI): Amy Winehouse recently had a good drilling at the dentist after suffering a terrible toothache, it has emerged. The 'Back to Black' hitmaker apparently got an emergency appointment in Hadley Wood, north London.
The troubled singer had dressed up for the treatment in a leopard-print vest, reports The Sun. Meanwhile, sources say that Winehouse wants to reunite with her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. The couple had a quickie divorce earlier this year.